This is some text inside of a div block.
VR Application Developer and Mixed Reality CAPTURE Specialist
Splitverse is a Mixed Reality production studio. We work with game publishers, media publishers, brands and event organisations to showcase the best VR content and experiences.
Senior Video Editor/VFX Artist
- If adding life to 3D models and playing around with particle effects sound like your cup of tea, this is a job for you.
- You must have a knack for transforming ideas into fluid animations and rich effects.
- A high degree of familiarity with industry-standard tools is a must.
- A portfolio of existing work will score you extra points.
- This particular position must be performed in our studio in Marshfield, MO. Remote work is not an option for this job.
- Extensive knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Houdini, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, or other programs.
- A cultivated aesthetic sense and an eye for detail.
- Familiarity with rendering engines like V-Ray.
- Technical knowledge and expertise in creating visual effects and rendering pipelines.
- Sound knowledge of lighting and particle effects.
- Ability to interpret and transform abstract ideas into compelling effects.
- Experience and knowledge of animation techniques.
- A high level of comfort with scripting tools.
- Ability to accept feedback and implement suggestions.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- Create, manage and optimize VFX assets.
- Edit video for clients.
- Collaborate with producers to polish and deliver projects.
- Optimize VFX effects to fit design and technical constraints.
- Maintain and adhere to a consistent art style as required by the director or producer.
- Provide creative and technical assistance.
- Develop, update, optimize workflows and toolchains.
- Cultivate an organized and disciplined workflow.
- Agile learner able to adapt to unfamiliar software.
- Working understanding of Davinci Resolve.
- Familiarity with VR games/tech.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, to handle revisions with grace and promote long-term partnerships.
- Production Assistant skills.
- Basic skills in promoting content on social media outlets (publishing videos, posting links).
- Producing middle to high-end scope advertising for game developers. Great portfolio potential.
- Working directly with industry professionals.
- Experimenting with new and proprietary tech.
- Flexible work hours/time off when requested.
- Playing around in VR in our free time.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted