This is some text inside of a div block.
VR Application Developer and Mixed Reality CAPTURE Specialist
Splitverse is a Mixed Reality production studio. We work with game publishers, media publishers, brands and event organisations to showcase the best VR content and experiences.
Senior Video Editor/VFX Artist
- If adding life to 3D models and playing around with particle effects sound like your cup of tea, this is a job for you.
- You must have a knack for transforming ideas into fluid animations and rich effects.
- A high degree of familiarity with industry-standard tools is a must.
- A portfolio of existing work will score you extra points.
- This particular position must be performed in our studio in Marshfield, MO. Remote work is not an option for this job.
- Extensive knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Houdini, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, or other programs.
- A cultivated aesthetic sense and an eye for detail.
- Familiarity with rendering engines like V-Ray.
- Technical knowledge and expertise in creating visual effects and rendering pipelines.
- Sound knowledge of lighting and particle effects.
- Ability to interpret and transform abstract ideas into compelling effects.
- Experience and knowledge of animation techniques.
- A high level of comfort with scripting tools.
- Ability to accept feedback and implement suggestions.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
- Create, manage and optimize VFX assets.
- Edit video for clients.
- Collaborate with producers to polish and deliver projects.
- Optimize VFX effects to fit design and technical constraints.
- Maintain and adhere to a consistent art style as required by the director or producer.
- Provide creative and technical assistance.
- Develop, update, optimize workflows and toolchains.
- Cultivate an organized and disciplined workflow.
- Agile learner able to adapt to unfamiliar software.
- Working understanding of Davinci Resolve.
- Familiarity with VR games/tech.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, to handle revisions with grace and promote long-term partnerships.
- Production Assistant skills.
- Basic skills in promoting content on social media outlets (publishing videos, posting links).
- Producing middle to high-end scope advertising for game developers. Great portfolio potential.
- Working directly with industry professionals.
- Experimenting with new and proprietary tech.
- Flexible work hours/time off when requested.
- Playing around in VR in our free time.
To apply please email email@example.com
Please include the following:
- The job you are applying for in the subject line
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio / Website / Demo Reel
- Please include an exact breakdown of your specific contribution to the material submitted
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please reload the page & try again.